03 February 2008

La Multi Ani!

Happy 26th birthday to my "little" sister Sarah! (Someday I'm gonna start getting in trouble for telling everyone how old she is...but I think this year's still safe.)

Sarah, the choir enjoyed your birthday cupcakes tonight. I think. I really don't know for sure, because as soon as our break started, I went downstairs to grab drinks & snacks from the kitchen. When I got back, they were all gone. As in "not a crumb left in sight." Glad I left one at home. It was yummy! Sorry you didn't get one... I think that's the first time I've used a boxed cake mix & store-bought frosting together in over 2 years. Did I mention it was yummy?

So, since she lives in New Orleans and this is Mardi Gras weekend, she figures it's basically a city-wide celebration of her birthday. Oh, and that football thing everyone else is talking about tonight? That's the national version of her birthday party. Forget SuperBowl...think SuperParty!

Happy birthday, Sarah! I love you. Next year I'll make you a birthday cake you can eat ;)

And, for those of you who don't know her, Sarah's the sister on the right. The one in the middle is my older sister, Ruth; I won't tell you how old she is, since I'm probably already in enough trouble just for posting this picture...

No comments: